Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

National: Go like a pro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: National: Go like a pro
    Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 2:21am
I had enough of Patrick Stewart's over excited voice exclaiming the virtues of National.

Look I'm glad Patrick Stewart is employed, I have no problem with that. I'm just tired of hearing his voice over and over and over again repeating the same lines over and over again.

Simple solution: STOP REPEATING THE SAME ADS AS MUCH!!!!!

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

planetmurray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planetmurray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 6:53am
These are terrible.  I hate seeing the same ad over and over again with different characters.  And something about how he says "and there you go, business pro" -- just not appealing.
calzonesays View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calzonesays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 11:26pm
Hate these too. The romanticism with the cubicle dweller who occasionally gets sent on a business trip as a lackey for "the man". 

You, are a business pro, Sultan of the Cubicle, Master of the Spreadsheet!  You are better than everyone else because you rent a car from National!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic