Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zales Creepy Ad. (VIDEO)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zales Creepy Ad. (VIDEO)
    Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 9:45pm
This commercial reminds of that old classic song, "She's only seventeen" by Warrant.
Check it out:

He looks mid-20s to 30...... she looks, maybe 15.Confused  
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 10:25pm
ShockedWOW! I'll be damned if she's a day over 15! Zales is reaching for 'unripened fruit', here - she's still 'green', doncha know!  
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 12:45am
Funny...I thought she looked about 28-ish.

Then again, most 15 year olds these days....
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 1:00am
Mid commercial, after she gets the ring, and they're kissing, her hair has that 'wash me' look.  Very unattractive.LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 1:18am
I paused at 23 seconds.  She looks 16.

This website profile has her at 19 years of age.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 1:24am
ConfusedZales is CLEARLY shooting for the clientele south of the Mason-Dixon Line; I'm pretty sure it is legal to marry at 14, or at least your sister,  down there....
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
tarheelmed02 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarheelmed02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 2:35am
wow she does looks young, creepy.  Also WTF is up with vera wang (giggaty) being every F'n where, when did she become an authority on fine gemstones.  My mom got a pair of legging with her name?  F'n leggings.  Whatev.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

ConfusedZales is CLEARLY shooting for the clientele south of the Mason-Dixon Line; I'm pretty sure it is legal to marry at 14, or at least your sister,  down there....
We down hare, don't get dem dar fancy magazines ya'll get, with those fancy mail order bride advertizemints.
Heck, we cant even reed.  You'ins up north are dumb, ya'll put rings on thar fingers. We'd puttem out in the fields... plowin'. 
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 10:42pm
As soon as I saw her face, I knew exactly what the "creepiness" was about.  Wow.  She could be his daughter...and I just made a chill run up my spine.  Yuck.
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 2:15am
She looks about 14.  but, he does not look old enough to be her dad, MAYBE  if her dad fathered her when he was 16, as he looks about 30, but I can't really think of people thinking that she is his daughter. More like his babty sister who happens to have blonde hair and blue eyes.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

HatyMcHater View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatyMcHater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 4:50am
Ya, Donathan, he looks pretty young (and very thin, which makes people look even younger) to me too.
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 3:06pm
^Yep. The only thing making him look older is that 'I'm too lazy to shave, so I do it once a week' stubble sh*t.

And again, the girl really doesn't look all that young to me. Youthful, but not young. Mind you, I had a very analytical mother growing up, so instead of noticing youthful features, I notice proportions. She doesn't have a huge schnozz or massive ears compared to the rest of her, which tells me she's obviously on the tail-end of puberty (Although, mind you, with all the growth hormones in food today, they're starting puberty at 5, so they probably COULD end it at 14-16).
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 9:16pm
Looking at the wedding dress still shot on the video, she has no proportions. She needs to eat bigger portions of food as a matter of fact.
That dress, it probably weighs more than her.LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic