Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I Gave All My Fat Clothes to My Fat Friends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korydvandyke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Gave All My Fat Clothes to My Fat Friends
    Posted: 21 Jun 2008 at 2:38am
How many times do you see this Bow-Flex guy and want to kick his ass?
Sponsored Links

shadow View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2008 at 2:48am
fitness made simple guy bothers me.
was feeling nostalgic
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2008 at 3:04am
That snarky, bitchy guy never had friends to begin with.

meinga View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meinga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2008 at 3:19am

I know, what a jerk!  All his fat former friends should get together in their new found wardrobes and sit on his big mouth, maybe that would shut him up.  I can't stand this guy.

FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2008 at 4:28am
If he HAD any fat friends, he probably doesn't since that commercial started running!
Nautigal View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2008 at 6:23am
Yeah, I can see that conversation..."I don't need these anymore, but here you go, because you're still fat."  Friend: "Go F*** yourself!"

msdeli View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msdeli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2008 at 7:25am
He may be skinny but he still looks like a tool.  I hate that commercial.  I think he looked better fluffy.  I am sure he doesn't think so but you can have the body of a god and still look like someone beat you with an ugly stick.  I saw a dude on Oprah the other day that lost like 150 pounds or something and he looked freaky.  Almost like his skin was fake.  It wasn't droopy or anything he just looked waxy or plasticky (is that a word?).
ratattack View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratattack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2008 at 7:29pm
But he looks so cool standin' next to his wakeboard with his shades on.
Wanna know how I know why? Cuz his "wife" gives him a little wink every now and then.
His WIFE??? are you kidding me? I choose NOT to believe that some woman vowed to stand by that tool from now until death.
Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2008 at 1:52am
Which one?? Is it the guy that has the huge checkbones and the freaky assed smile?? I'm like, bring back the sexy granny!! Damn she was good looking for a granny!! ROFLMAO!!!
AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2008 at 2:13am
That fitness made simple dude just looks weird.
suenewtotx View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suenewtotx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2008 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

That fitness made simple dude just looks weird.

Yes, he does -- it looks like his head has been photoshopped onto another person's body!  And something about the body looks strange, but I can't pinpoint what it is -- it almost looks fake & rubbery.LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2008 at 3:06pm
He needs to build up his neck.  He looks like a puppet.

Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2008 at 3:12pm
As soon as he falls off the wagon, he's going to be whining to his former "friends" that he needs his clothes back anyway... Hopefully they won't give them back to him.LOL
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
8 Track Single View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8 Track Single Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2008 at 4:13pm
Didn't Jared, the Subway guy, make a similar claim in his ads?  I remember seeing Jared showing the public his "fat guy" britches. 
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2008 at 4:15pm
Right, but as I recall, I don't think he ever said that he was giving them to "his fat friends". That just seems a little cruel, and like a great way to no longer have any friends at all.
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
SurrealFeline View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SurrealFeline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2008 at 6:53am
hahaha wow i saw this just the other day and thought, Wtf? um...aren't his friends going to NOT be his friends after they hear him calling them fat?

lol jeez, who thinks these scripts up?
aspie1966 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aspie1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2008 at 2:27pm
  "I am sure he doesn't think so but you can have the body of a god and still look like someone beat you with an ugly stick. "

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ROTFLMAO!!
smokefilledlungs View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smokefilledlungs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2008 at 7:42pm

"I gave my fat clothes to my friends who can't afford Photoshop."

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2008 at 4:46pm

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2008 at 7:39pm
Have you guys seen the Fitness Made Simple Ads where Basedow, proclaims himself  as the star of JOHN BASEDOW TV..............on MySpace??? OMG Gimme a break, who can't make a myspace page???

Just because you have a My Space page doesn't make you a f**king celebrity!! He's such a little dweeb. I'd love to smash him like a frigging zit. I hate the way he stands there "bent" in such a manner as to make his, "MANLY, SEXY, ATTRACTIVE, OH MY GOD I AM SO DAMNED SEXY AND YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME HUH BABY, STUPID ASSED ABS POKE OUT LIKE A TWO YEAR OLDS PEEPEE!!! Oh god I want this sumbitch to GO THE f**k AWAY!!!!!

You can tell in the ad that he had some sort of convention thing and these are maybe about 200 or 300 people that showed up to oooh and aaah over this jerkwad, but on the grand scale, Basedow is a little man with a pretty, (funny) looking body who has been in a few magazines. BIG DEAL!!!! I am a published author too!!!! I'm no celebrity though!! I'm just sick to death of this freak of nature!!! I want his narrow ass off my TV!!!!
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2008 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Wild Starchild Wild Starchild wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOL
madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic