Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A Woman Lured A transgendered Woman To Her Death!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Woman Lured A transgendered Woman To Her Death!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Woman Lured A transgendered Woman To Her Death!
    Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 7:40am
On the news, a woman was jealous that a transgendered woman looked prettier than her and more boys were interested in the TW. The woman knew that the TW had a crush on a guy named David, so she pretended to send the TW a text from "David" telling her to meet "David" at a party.

The woman knew that there were Homophobes who would kill TW if they knew the truth. At the party, TW was alarmed to see David not there. The Homophobes reached under TW's skirt and found a penis. They beat him to death. Cry

The woman got prison time for luring TW to the party, knowing he was going to get killed. The Homophobes got prison time too.

It's such a sad shame that the woman got the TW killed because of jealousy. Cry

My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 12:46am
The bitch should have gotten a life sentence...in a men's prison. A men's prison dedicated especially to housing serial rapists.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 12:56am
Do you have a link to the story, Donathan?  Somehow, "a transgendered woman looked prettier than her and more boys were interested in the TW", doesn't seem plausible.  I don't know many straight guys who would be "interested" at all in a transgendered female, no matter what she looked like.

If you want to discuss a news item like this, you really should post links.

ProudHeart86 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudHeart86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 2:42am
Wait, this sounds really familiar.  Was this woman Gwen Araujo?  That happened AGES ago.  They made a Lifetime movie about it...
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 2:57am
Sounds a bit suspicious.  I've never heard of this story before.  Seems like this would have made national news.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 4:30am
I thought this was going to be another of Donathan's "Dave" stories....
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 4:34am
Originally posted by ProudHeart86 ProudHeart86 wrote:

Wait, this sounds really familiar.  Was this woman Gwen Araujo?  That happened AGES ago.  They made a Lifetime movie about it...
Now that you mention it, I remember seeing that movie with..pretty much the same plot. I remember that the actor playing the TG was way to muscular for the role. Facially pretty, but I couldn't really see him as being 'prettier than the girl' with those pecs poking out of his blouses/dresses.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 5:05am
In that Araujo story, the transgender tricked guys into having sex with him/her by pretending to be a real female.  I dunno how.  They musta been pretty drunk.  There's pictures of her on the 'net, and she's pretty rough-looking. 

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 5:19am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

I thought this was going to be another of Donathan's "Dave" stories....

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 8:29am
Originally posted by ProudHeart86 ProudHeart86 wrote:

Yeah.  it was the gwen Araujo news story. Cry  what a shame what happened to gwen. Cry
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 1:34pm
Of all the murder stories I've heard about over the years, this is one that doesn't garner much sympathy from me.  Araujo was deceiving guys into having sex with him, so it's not like he was some completely innocent little victim.  He was playing with fire, and he got burned. 

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 11:46pm
Well, I gather that it would be hard to come up to guys and say, "Hey.  I have a penis, but I really am a girl on the inside."Sleepy

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 12:54am
Nevertheless, you just don't deceive people like that.  He should've explored dating options as well as he explored the steps towards "femalehood".  I think there are guys out there who go for this sort of person.  I dunno why, but they do.

Still, I can't believe the guys could've been that clueless.  I saw a picture of this person online, and no way would I have thought he was a she.  If there was still a question, I'm sure the voice could've given it away, as well.

I don't think he or she should've been killed, or even beaten up, but it sounds like she was hanging with a pretty rough crowd...so, all things considered, I'm just not feeling much for this she-male.  At least not to the level that I'd feel it for, let's say, someone who gets murdered on the street for the money in their wallet.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic