Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you watching right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 60>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2016 at 6:52pm
A rare Saturday game for the Packers, we are leading the Vikings 6-14.
It's important for them to win this game if they still hope to make the playoffs.
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2016 at 7:26pm
I'm having a revelation, I never knew that 'Meet The Parents' was the first of the 'Fockers' series that I love so much.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 6:22pm
I'm pulling for Miami, but the Steelers scored on their first possession.  We have a lot of good members from Florida...and another 20+ entities that I'm not so sure about. Tongue
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 6:31pm
Dolphin's fans are starting to cry already. Cry

Sometimes you're crazy and you wonder why
I'm such a baby 'cause the dolphins make me cry

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 6:35pm
'The Bourne Supremacy'
I like the Bourne-series (except the cheapened-out last one).
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 10:05pm
I think we are looking at a difficult game against the Cowboys.
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 4:04am
^ it was, but a hell of a good game.  Was hoping for OT but hey, nothing wrong with the first entertaining game in these playoffs - plus the lesser of two evils (to me, 49ers fan) won.
I have 168 characters remaining.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 7:17pm
^ WOW! What a game!  It's so dark and cold up here, we need some post season excitement before racing season.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 7:29pm
I've been stuck on the NatGeo channel, the new Cosmos show.
I like Neil Degrasse Tyson...he told a story of when he was 17 years old and went to meet the legendary Carl Sagan.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 7:32pm
Yea....watching American Pickers
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 8:10pm
It's a BIG day for football fans in Wisconsin.
Green Bay faces Atlanta for the NFC Championship and a shot at the Super Bowl.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 9:58pm
It's official...our team sucks!
CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 10:45pm
Well...it isn't turning out to be the game it was hyped to be...but GB just got their second touchdown plus the 2-point conversion, so don't give up hope just yet, aka!!!.

CapeCat
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 11:05pm
^ Thats my  internet buddy.
CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 11:36pm
Made a charcuterie,  and am now  cooking wings for the Pats game.  And am suffering through WAY too many Chevy commercials!!! AngryAngry
CapeCat
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 3:44am
(First) 'Big Fish' - a movie I've always resembled/loved. Great 'tall tales' told in reflection of a dying man's life...that is, until the funeral when people come to learn that maybe, just maybe those 'tall tales' weren't so fishy...
Yea, the Tim Burton movie with Albert Finney, Danny DeVito, Steve Buscemi, and Robert Guillaume.

It makes me all squishy and brings a tear to the eye with the 'simple lessons' and oddly-emotional scenes that touch those special ('do not touch'/personal foundation) places inside the viewer where people don't like being touched or questioned. You know - catch the message, understand the message, and compare your own message.  
I hate getting that way, but I can never pull myself away from the story - sometimes it helps me checkpoint myself.
Took most of the movie to compose the above.
~~~
(Second)
There is a whole world out there with fantastic things happening all around us...and I guarantee you 99% of us are oblivious of every bit of it...such as the story of this man:
 Watching 'Searching for Sugarman' - a documentary about the musician Sixto Rodriguez, who many believed had committed suicide on stage by torching himself, another rumor had him shooting himself in the head on stage. Well, he's now about 75 and still living and recording in downtown Detroit, having 'survived the burning head-piercing'...just another hard working blue-collar normal family man - doesn't live fancy at all - lives rightWinkLOL.
Here's his first album - it is simply great - a flop in most countries, larger than Hendrix or Dylan in South Africa. His first two albums are the top-selling ever, in SA.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 6:55pm
I know we are getting a little closer to Spring and the Daytona 500.

The Rolex 24 at Daytona is in it's final hour.
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 11:32pm
caught Close Encounters of the Third Kind today.  Good stuff.  Bit of a slow burner but that's fine.  I've been on something of a movie binge lately so I suppose I may as well catch up on a bunch of films I've neglected over the years.
I have 168 characters remaining.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2017 at 8:06pm
The old dog is going to watch Puppy Bowl XIII with us, we remember when she was a fun loving and very athletic dog. This may be her final year on this earth.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2017 at 2:32pm
I have an old movie on while I do some of my chores, Debra Winger!

She did braless SO WELL!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2017 at 7:51pm
I am enjoying Law and Order SUV SVU on Ion.
 F*ck Sharter Rectum!

I will miss many practice and qualifying events for all of the Nascar events. I can catch up online.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2017 at 8:36pm
'Super Troopers'
Once upon a time I thought I wouldn't like this movie.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 7:20pm
Escape had a bunch of funky programming this morning, I've switched over to Ion.

I like Law and Order SVU. But when did they decide to put that douchebag Ice T on the show?

That idiot can't act any better than I can...do they just want the gangsta, street cred soul he brings to the show?  Bullsh*t!!  Angry
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 3:07am
LOLWink^^^aka, thank you. I know we all miss different things and that we can't believe when somebody doesn't one might consider 'common history every knows'. These days, I sort of get a kick out of ICE-T.
'ICE T' (Tracey Marrow) has an interesting history
1.) the 'ADVISORY' stamp you see on CD's because of the use of colorful language came into play because of him.
2.) he's a non-smoker, drinker, or drug user, and he has been married to a white girl for a very long time,
3.) I've always thought he joined L&O ('Finn') because of some guilt feeling he had after taking a TON of sh*t for writing 'Cop Killer', which turned out to be a huge hit.
4.) ICE-T has been a main character on Law & Order for, oh....17 years.Big smile
 Wink
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2017 at 6:31pm
^ I've NEVER watched the show. I do like it, I'm trying to accept "lemonade"!

But now! Another guy I don't care for...Fred Thompson.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 60>
  Share Topic