Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stayfree "Where will You be..." (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
trishanurse View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishanurse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stayfree "Where will You be..." (video)
    Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 9:51am
Umm..has anyone of you girls...been in that "situation"...I was once, and recently my 12 yr old was.  It was awful for her.  LOL Holly
Sponsored Links

molegoddess View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote molegoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 2:50am
Originally posted by EMCEE EMCEE wrote:

I'm with you Pa, unless I somehow develop a SEVERE case of hemorrhoids (knock on wood). 

And, I'm just guessing since I don't have personal experience, but wouldn't a woman be in A BATHROOM when she changes her pad?  I mean, if you ladies choose to rip a used pad out of your panties in a restaurant dining room, I guess that's your prerogative.  Dead

I'm not sure if you're being intentionally thick/gross or if you really don't get it, but the point of the commercial is that you're in a place where you CAN'T change your pad but it suddenly started overflowing, so you're SOL because you have a cruddy pad that can't hold its liquid.  So if you buy whatever pad they're advertising that situation won't happen because it's leakproof or whatever.

I mean, I guess you could also just drop trou and change pads right where you're standing instead of risking that desperate sprint to the bathroom or waiting for traffic to move, but that wasn't even close to being the point of the commercial.
This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff.     ~The Doctor
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Originally posted by Big Momma Big Momma wrote:

I don't even want to THINK about how truly disgusting eight hours of that would be!!!Dead

Too late, you already did...!  LOL
LOL(I can't help myself!)

One word comes to mind:

Spongecake

DeadSickDead

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by Big Momma Big Momma wrote:

I don't even want to THINK about how truly disgusting eight hours of that would be!!!Dead

Too late, you already did...!  LOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

I could have gone my whole life, without reading this thread.
But you didn't and You're Welcome!
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 2:13pm
I could have gone my whole life, without reading this thread.
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 1:53am
ProudHeart86 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudHeart86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 2:19am
Originally posted by Moochamoocha Moochamoocha wrote:

The way my period used to run, I couldn't sit in a pad for ONE hour, let alone eight. Thank God those days are done.

Lucky you're done!  I'd be so happy to not have to wear "overnights" during the day Cry  Feels like a damn diaper!! 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Moochamoocha Moochamoocha wrote:

The way my period used to run, I couldn't sit in a pad for ONE hour, let alone eight. Thank God those days are done.
DeadDeadDead!!!LOLLOLLOL
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 6:27pm
ProudHeart86 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudHeart86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 5:27pm
Uhhh, yeah I'm not gonna be sitting around in a nasty pad for 8 hours :-O  EW!
ghostonthehorizon View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghostonthehorizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 3:34pm
Somehow, this commercial makes this picture more appropriate.

jenjen View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 4:52am

when they said you will b e"DRY AND COMFORTABLE FOR 8 HOURS"...uhhhh what woman sits in a nasty disgusting pad for 8 hours???????NAAASSSY JUST NAAAASSSY...DeadDead

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 3:36am

I'm with you Pa, unless I somehow develop a SEVERE case of hemorrhoids (knock on wood). 

And, I'm just guessing since I don't have personal experience, but wouldn't a woman be in A BATHROOM when she changes her pad?  I mean, if you ladies choose to rip a used pad out of your panties in a restaurant dining room, I guess that's your prerogative.  Dead
CryDaaaaaamn! I misread what ya said there, EM...thought you said PEROGIES!!!
I *LOVE* Perogies - but now I can never see one in the same light ever again - I'll always wonder if it could possibly be a 'Stayfree Perogie' and I'll be too terrified to want to find out.
You've ruined me and tomorrow's dinner.
Can I sue you? Maybe from a distance?

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 4:03am

Haven't heard of any incidents of women throwing their pads onto the stage at a concert, so thankfully that's not a trend....  LOL
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 3:11am

Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 6:17am
"Where will YOU be when you have to change YOUR pad?"Dead
Ya askin' me?
If'n that were to happen to me - if *I* had to answer that question, I guess I'd be in some alternate plane of existence; stuck in a woman's body.
Ain't there.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic