Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ITT Tech - Tiffany Edwards

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2013 at 9:35pm
It feels like a "Whose Line is it Anyway?" hoedown...
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2013 at 9:57pm
Or in this case, a "Hoe's Line is it Anyway?" hoedown.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2013 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Codtaro Codtaro wrote:

It feels like a "Whose Line is it Anyway?" hoedown...

Ryan's favorite game LOL

This was one of my favorites - Brad & Drew trying to bully up on Colin, but he gets them back:

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2013 at 10:52pm
Colin was just unhuman. He was the Tim Conway of that group. Could do just about anything with a straight face, think on his toes, and crack up everyone else with just a look.

I still can't be around Tapioca without chortling.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Littlebigrig96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Littlebigrig96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 12:39am
Look at those blue eyes and white teeth man she's the same girl everyone I've pointed that out to says the same thing. That's her...you'll see

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Littlebigrig96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 12:42am
Look at those blue eyes and white teeth man she's the same girl everyone I've pointed that out to says the same thing. That's her...you'll see she ain't nobody
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 1:39am

^  Sorry, blue eyes and white teeth don't make them one and the same.  Here's the ITT girl's Linkedin account, including resume.  I post this to show you that that's her real name.

The girl in the 5 Hour Energy commercial is named Allison Shiffler, and she's a social worker in Utah.  Here's an article.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 1:41am
Ooooooh!!!! Do I see a fight coming???

Fight... fight... fight....

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 1:44am

Jimbo, do you think your sweet little Tiffany is this girl?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 1:47am
No, that is definitely not her.

She is much cuter than Tiffany.

Front teeth are different, too.

Not as perfect.

C'mon, man!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Littlebigrig96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 2:06am
Are you serious? That is so her. Look at each clip side by side. Same eyes same nose same eye brows same teeth. This commercial was made at least a year after the ITT tech commercial. I can't believe you all can't see it!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 2:07am

Another point that Littlebigrig made was that the people in the career college commercials are all actors.  I can personally vouch that they are not.  This guy that used to appear in one (as a vet tech student) took blood for the labwork on a stray cat I brought in a few years ago.  He went to Western Career College (now called Carrington College) and then got a job at my vet's.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Littlebigrig96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 2:12am
I just call em as I see em.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Littlebigrig96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 2:28am
Is anybody else humming pink lemonade?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 2:37am
Originally posted by Littlebigrig96 Littlebigrig96 wrote:

I just call em as I see em.

Are you serious? That is so her. Look at each clip side by side. Same eyes same nose same eye brows same teeth. This commercial was made at least a year after the ITT tech commercial. I can't believe you all can't see it!

Ahem....

(hint, hint)

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 2:54am

Here's another video of the girl who's not Tiffany Edwards:

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 3:38am
Why is she playing the guitar right-handed in the lemonade video & left handed in the other one?

Are you sure they're the same girl?

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 4:01am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Why is she playing the guitar right-handed in the lemonade video & left handed in the other one?

Are you sure they're the same girl?

Someone else noted that in the comments for that video.

And check out this page, which has that video plus a picture of her looking more like how she looked in the 5 hour Energy commercial.

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Codtaro Codtaro wrote:

Colin was just unhuman. He was the Tim Conway of that group. Could do just about anything with a straight face, think on his toes, and crack up everyone else with just a look.

I still can't be around Tapioca without chortling.

LOL  Ryan didn't stand a chance with that one.

No Colin! I'm talking about Cu . u u. u. u u. .u u.u u u.u .. ..... .... *turns away from audience* LOL LOL

My favorite Colin/Ryan scene was the Laundry Improbable Mission.  THE CAT!!

Once again Ryan had to turn away to hide his laughter LOL

Here it is (also love Wayne dying from laughter in the background):

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Littlebigrig96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 3:07pm
I never said anything about "all" college commercials , I'm taking about this particular ITT TECH commercial.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Littlebigrig96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 3:19pm
Yeah I'm sure its her. The video you're talking about looks like she's in a bathroom sitting in front of a mirror. Then the images would be reversed.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Littlebigrig96 Littlebigrig96 wrote:

Yeah I'm sure its her. The video you're talking about looks like she's in a bathroom sitting in front of a mirror. Then the images would be reversed.

Well, that's just in reference to the Youtube video girl being the same as the 5-Hour Energy girl.  The ITT girl is someone totally different.

Look, I've provided more than enough evidence that the 5-Hour Energy girl is not the ITT girl.  All you've provided is your insistence that you're "sure" they're one and the same.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic