Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pet Pictures Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 38>
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fourstringdrums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2008 at 7:44am
Here is our Calico, Reeses. She's too smart and too human for her own good. Today she thought it would be fun to play fort with our mattress as I was trying to flip it.

Dad! The cable is out again CAN YOU FIXTH THIT!?
Sponsored Links

Adreme View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2008 at 11:46am

Here's my Misty with stars in her eyes.  Smile 
LOL1955 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOL1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2008 at 11:53am
Adreme, that is so freakin cool! 
Love endures all.
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2008 at 1:47pm
Beautiful cats, 4string and Adreme!

fourstringdrums View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fourstringdrums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2008 at 6:11pm
Reeses seriously has to be part human. This morning she tried waking us up by both chewing on the knob to my fan to turn it off (she's done it once already) and by trying to turn on my radio. A few weeks ago she accidentally stepped on the buttons on the top and apparently figured out what happened because this morning I saw her pawing at the top of the radio WHILE chewing on the fan. She must really have been desperate.

Most cats will just meow. This cat resorts to wake up calls.
Dad! The cable is out again CAN YOU FIXTH THIT!?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2008 at 7:02pm
4Strings - that photo of your cat spooked me - it doesn't appear to have 'cat eyes', per se...really strange; "Help...I'm a human trapped in a cat's body..."
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2008 at 8:17pm
Emma has started putting her front feet up on the bed and then procedes to "sing me a tune" until she sees my eyes open. Then hauls butt to the kitchen for breakfast.Tongue

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2008 at 9:46pm
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2008 at 10:08pm
Emma is a darling! She looks like a kitty I once had. Here's Mikey taking life easy, it's a dog's life!! [and a cats!!]
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2008 at 10:20pm
Awww.Approve I keep trying to get a close-up like that, but she always wakes up. Then the camera flash freeks her out and down the hall she goes.LOL
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2008 at 8:23am
Jellybean

Blackberry

Adreme View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2008 at 12:16pm

Misty being Misty.  Heart   

Adreme View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2008 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Big Momma Big Momma wrote:

Emma is a darling! She looks like a kitty I once had. Here's Mikey taking life easy, it's a dog's life!! [and a cats!!]

AWWW !!  I just love Mikey.  Heart  How adorable.  Big%20smile
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 12:54pm
Jimmy's Pet Pics:

Bunny

Noodle

Sasame

Skoshie

Washu

CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 1:42pm
My Mom & Dad's new Pom, Cuddlebug:

The new treehouse we bought for our cats:

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 2:51pm

Cuddlebug??  He's cute, but lemme guess...Mom named him. 

That cat tree is great.  I looked at that website, as Killer's one post/3 levels/bed on top cat tree is pretty tattered.  I know where I'll be buying when I replace it.  Their prices are great!

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 2:53pm
I haven't looked at this thread in awhile.  Great pets, everyone!

CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Cuddlebug??  He's cute, but lemme guess...Mom named him. 

That cat tree is great.  I looked at that website, as Killer's one post/3 levels/bed on top cat tree is pretty tattered.  I know where I'll be buying when I replace it.  Their prices are great!

Cuddlebug is a she, and she came pre-named.  A woman was giving her away, so my cousin picked her up for my parents.  My parents love poms.  "Cuddles" is 5 years old.

The cat tree has been a great investment for the kitties.  They LOVE it!  You can't beat the prices the website has....with free shipping too!  Our order got here quickly.  It was very easy to assemble as well.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 4:08pm

At PetSmart, my one-post/5 and a half-ft tall perch would be the same price as the playground you bought.  At least.  I got mine out of someone's garbage pile on free pick-up day in my neighborhood about 5 years ago.  The round "bed" at the top has been Killer's spot ever since.  I keep it on the patio from April through October. 

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 4:13pm

I got mine out of someone's garbage pile on free pick-up day in my neighborhood about 5 years ago. 

I love that store. LOL

Shop there all the time.

Great prices!!! Thumbs%20Up

Got an almost brand new Dirt Devil canister vacuum cleaner with tool attatchments there.

Love it.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 4:18pm
that tree house..... Tulip would never come back down to earth again.
She's sit up there and lord over all of us.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 4:19pm
Were you on my street last year, Jimbo?  Was it a black one?  I got rid of one of those last year.  It was OK---mighta just needed a belt.  I have two others, and figured I'd let someone have that one.  Whenever I've put such stuff out, I put a sign on the item that says "Works".

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 4:23pm

Mrs.Hill - your mom is adorable!

The artist formerly known as Madawee

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by jeroboam jeroboam wrote:

that tree house..... Tulip would never come back down to earth again.
She's sit up there and lord over all of us.

That's Killer.  He lays up there with his head resting on the edge, and looks out over his domain.  Or stares at air.  One of the two.  Killer being kind of "special", I suspect it's the latter.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 4:32pm

Were you on my street last year, Jimbo?  Was it a black one?  I got rid of one of those last year.  It was OK---mighta just needed a belt.  I have two others, and figured I'd let someone have that one.  Whenever I've put such stuff out, I put a sign on the item that says "Works".

It's sort of black. Or a really dark grey.

But this one works perfectly. Use it all the time.

If I was on your street, I must have astral (astrally?) projected myself there.

I'll drop in for dinner next time. Big%20smile

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 38>
  Share Topic