Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm sorry, but old people ads...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
not quite human View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote not quite human Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm sorry, but old people ads...
    Posted: 18 Jul 2011 at 1:51am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

WinkFriendly hint: Unless we look, we have NO idea of what *specific* commercial one might be griping about, within the "Commercials You Hate !!!!!" forum - there are a LOT of 'old people ads' - and if they ALL bug you, then you have *my* most sincere wishes that you never get old (mind you, I mean that in only a nice way).
Now, one must *assume* (which usually ends up making an 'ass' of 'u' & 'me') that you *might* be thinking of this little jewel, where Grumpy is heading to the top of the stairs just in time to fall into his casket (the 'viewing' will be at 5 P.M. - please do not mind his legs hanging out the side - 'Happy Hour' starts promptly at 6 P.M...)

Confused"..eeees 'daat 'de ol'Mule?!!!...or T(h)or?!!!" 
LOLLOLLOLClapClapClap
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 7:52pm

WinkFriendly hint: Unless we look, we have NO idea of what *specific* commercial one might be griping about, within the "Commercials You Hate !!!!!" forum - there are a LOT of 'old people ads' - and if they ALL bug you, then you have *my* most sincere wishes that you never get old (mind you, I mean that in only a nice way).
Now, one must *assume* (which usually ends up making an 'ass' of 'u' & 'me') that you *might* be thinking of this little jewel, where Grumpy is heading to the top of the stairs just in time to fall into his casket (the 'viewing' will be at 5 P.M. - please do not mind his legs hanging out the side - 'Happy Hour' starts promptly at 6 P.M...)

Confused"..eeees 'daat 'de ol'Mule?!!!...or T(h)or?!!!" 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
trishanurse View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishanurse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 7:33pm
kreinas, that's so funny.  I used to live in a house with stairs...what a f***ing chore.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 4:42am
Originally posted by purrpickle purrpickle wrote:

He looks so excited and happy, and all I can think is that's going to last five seconds before the impatience starts making him manic. That would drive me CRAZY!

Oh no, he's probably going up and down up and down up and down alllll day long (which is the only fun he can have....)  LOL
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 12:01am
My family had one of those things for my great Aunt in the '70s.  She needed it. They lived on the second floor and she was wheelchair bound and obese.  Carrying her was not an option.

Kreinas View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kreinas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2011 at 11:27pm
I was thinking about getting one of those....It'd make it so easy to carry large loads of laundry down the stairs...
Check out my Blog. It's pretty great if I do say so myself!

Kreinas.blogspot.com
purrpickle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purrpickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2011 at 7:29pm
He looks so excited and happy, and all I can think is that's going to last five seconds before the impatience starts making him manic. That would drive me CRAZY!
Your friendly neighborhood pickle thief with the heart of a kitten. :}
trishanurse View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishanurse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2011 at 7:21pm
The chair lift thing that rides you up the stairs.  It takes 3 hours for the poor old man to get to the top.  You might as well pick him up and carry him, it would be faster.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic