Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Man publicly beats toddler to death

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Man publicly beats toddler to death
    Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 3:07pm
This story, coming out of California, horrifies me!! 

In a nutshell, a man beats a 1 or 2 y/o kid to death in full view of onlookers.  Happened yesterday.  Poor kid.  Cry

Sponsored Links

CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 3:34pm
I'm about ready to cry.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 3:35pm
Wow. That is sick.

Where's a carload of big, mean rednecks when ya need em?

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 3:48pm
OHGOD Why did I read this??? I could throw up.

I just read an absolute horror ftory about a little boy in New York that was beaten to death and now I read this?

Here's part of the story:
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 3:53pm
I think I'm going to be sick!! Poor, unfortunate angel CryCryCry At least the demon scum is dead and can never do something like this again!Angry
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 4:39pm
I just keep thinking that, here's a situation in which the police and on-lookers did everything within their power to stop the situation, but just didn't succeed.  From beginning to end, life betrayed this kid at the age of 1 or 2.

Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 6:30pm
That's so horrible.Angry

At least, finally, someone was on the kid's side, trying to help him. Even if they didn't succeed.Cry
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 6:41pm
I saw that...and am at a loss for words...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
LOL1955 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOL1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 6:58pm

There are no words.

Love endures all.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 6:58pm

This is one of those stories I truly pray that some F**K-tard wasn't standing around recording it on their cell phone instead of helping.

This really left me with a very heavy heart today.

Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 8:01pm
They should have left the body of the attacker exactly were he was shot, and let the buzzards dispose of him!
One man gathers what another man spills
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 8:30pm
ShockedAngry
Angry
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Skerlnik View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skerlnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 8:37pm
I can't help wondering what the point of having a kid would be, to a person like this.  Something isn't computing, with me, here.
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 8:42pm
This is horrifying.

The article didn't state what the relationship is between the adult and the child, though it seems that we naturally assume it is the father.  The article mentioned DNA analysis to be done, to answer that question.

Although, you'd think...if the man had some ID they could find his next of kin and ask them who the child was (?)
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 8:50pm
As it happened within the range of my local news, I'll probably hear further developments before most of you.  I'll follow the story and see what details they come up with.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

I just read an absolute horror ftory about a little boy in New York that was beaten to death and now I read this?

I disgusts me that these parents suddenly want the boy.  What audacity for them to pretend they loved him.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 8:52pm
I know they said some of the people who tried to intervene were elderly, but man, if only one of them could have found a huge rock or a good, sturdy tree limb.

(sorry, this is my anger kicking in).

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

I disgusts me that these parents suddenly want the boy.  What audacity for them to pretend they loved him.

The parents were crackheads who are suddenly crying crocodile tears. People keep saying ACS failed the little boy. UM NOOOOOOOO The crackhead parents and grandparents coming out of the woodwork failed this little boy.  Take some GD responsibility for your own actions. They foster f**ks tortured that kid and now they want to point he finger at ACS???

(anger level just shot up a little higher).

msdeli View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msdeli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 10:34pm
I just wish the first shot wasn't fatal.  Could of got a couple more good painfull ones in there.    I really don't know what else to say.  Well, I can't believe no one had a crow bar or car jack, something?
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 11:19pm
Where's Paul Kersey when you need him...?
TWCFan View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TWCFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Wow. That is sick.

Where's a carload of big, mean rednecks when ya need em?

There's a time you need rednecks?
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2008 at 1:44am
Originally posted by msdeli msdeli wrote:

I just wish the first shot wasn't fatal.  Could of got a couple more good painfull ones in their.    I really don't know what else to say.  Well, I can't believe no one had a crow bar or car jack, something?

I know what you mean, but I'm glad it was fatal. Hate to see this dude receiving mental treatment and then getting off because he was under the influence of drugs when it happened. 
Hope more information comes out about this. I'm a bit surprised that sheriff took a shot. 
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2008 at 1:50am
I'm not. I'm surprised he only shot once.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2008 at 2:10am
Here's a little more info.  Basically, the update identifies the man and says that he proclaimed to have to "get the demons out" of the kid.  When people tried to intervene, he called the child "trash".

Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2008 at 7:05am
Oh my God! I hate people!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic