Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Horrible story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Horrible story
    Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 2:45pm
I'm only posting this story to share my horrordisgustoutragenausea with others.  This story had me so disturbed, I can barely even put it into words.  In fact, I always conveniently assumed such stories were merely urban legends.  Maybe it's just because I wanted to believe that.

Anyway, if you care to read a story about a woman who actually microwaved her own 6 week old kid (she was just charged with this yesterday, but it happened a few months ago), here ya go.

Oh, a Reuters story puts the girl at 1 week old at the time of her death, but that's neither here nor there.

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 3:08pm
I couldn't even bring myself to read that.

A few years ago up in Canada, some punk kids broke into a neighbor's house while they were gone & after vandalizing the place, took their female cat & microwaved it.

Left a note that said "Nice cat."

Everytime I think of that my blood boils.

If I could just get my hands on that little bastard......

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 3:28pm
Ick.  There's a headline in today's Chronicle about a dog that died in a closed car.  I won't even read that story.  Maybe it was an accident or a mistake or something, but none of that matters to the poor animal.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 3:35pm
You know damn well her attorney is going to blame this on "post partum depression".
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 3:51pm
Wonder if it'll get the same kind of press the Casey Anthony trial is getting.

Depends upon how young, nubile & sexy she is.

And white, of course.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 4:06pm
There's a pic of her in the article.  Not bad.  Cute, young Ornamental gal (oops---is that wrong for me to say?).

Still, I haven't seen this story on the TV news yet.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 4:34pm
That's because Casey A. is still sucking up all the oxygen.

Two beautiful young child murderess cases at once is too much for them to cope with.

They're probably all cursing under their breath that this new gal couldn't have waited awhile to get pregnant, have the baby then gruesomely kill it.

What a waste of a perfectly good opportunity for some more morbid sensationalism.

That's the real tragedy here.

Poor little TV news things. Cry

C'mon, man!
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 6:01pm
And people wonder why I've lost faith in humanity...
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 6:07pm
Unhappy...and these people are allowed to live. (?!)
~~~
MissyDWolf once used to give 'life lessons at the dinner table'; she would tell us about some of her Maximum Security Inmates - "The Murderers, Baby Boilers, Ultra-Violent, and Bad Check Writers".
Some stories could ruin the best of dinners.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

There's a pic of her in the article.  Not bad.  Cute, young Ornamental gal (oops---is that wrong for me to say?).....
ConfusedYes - that would indeed be an 'politically incorrect' statement because she really looks like a drug-addled inbread boat hooker.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

ConfusedYes - that would indeed be an 'politically incorrect' statement because she really looks like a drug-addled inbred boat hooker.

ROTFLMAO! I got a new phrase for my vocabulary - inbred boat hooker! Thanks, Pa!
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 11:58pm
CryI think my heart is breaking!! I would have taken the baby and loved and cared for her, as would so many people, poor angel.Cry
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 12:51am

~~~
MissyDWolf once used to give 'life lessons at the dinner table'; she would tell us about some of her Maximum Security Inmates - "The Murderers, Baby Boilers, Ultra-Violent, and Bad Check Writers".
Some stories could ruin the best of dinners.

LOL

Bet they have to look high & low for an impartial jury for this case.  "Ma'am, do you have any issues with cooking children?"Confused
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 2:35am
Stories like these make me wish I was there to intervene between the abuser and the innocent child/beloved pet they are stealing the life from. Angry

Whatever way possible. AngryAngryAngry
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
ThreadKiller View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreadKiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 2:03am

Cases like this cry out for the old "eye for an eye" type of punishment.

This woman should be executed the same way she killed her baby.

And I would pay good money to be the one to push the "Start" button on the giant microwave.
Hundreds of threads killed.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 2:05am
Confused...anyone who read the article also took notice of the 'other incidents' - one of which really bothers me...

• In New Kent County, Va., a young mother in 2000 pleaded to involuntary manslaughter after her 5-week-old son, Joseph Lewis Martinez, died in a microwave, the Washington Post reported. Elizabeth Renee Otte told authorities she had suffered an epileptic seizure in September 1999 and put her baby in the oven instead of his milk bottle.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 2:35am
Like I said, Pa...I always thought these stories were urban legends (the classic "teens on LSD put the baby in the oven and the roast in the crib" sort of thing), until this story came out.  Then I saw there've been others.  One did it because she had just had a fight with her boyfriend, and for some reason decided to cook her baby to death.  She got life in prison for it.  I say she shoulda gotten "cooked" in the electric chair.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 3:00am
Everytime I think about some of the awful things that have been done to both children & defenseless animals, many of which have likely never even been heard about, I begin to wish microwaves were no longer available to the public.

But I guess sickos would find some other horrible thing to do to small, helpless living things.

Ergo.... why the human race disgusts me.

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 6:01am
Actually, Jimbo, both You and Thor make great points.

What caught me was the Epileptic fit - I've had the misfortune of witnessing a very bad fit where someone got hurt pretty badly, so I could actually understand her defense claim; I know what I saw was totally uncontrollable, probably couldn't have been avoided, and was most certainly one of the stranger events I've witnessed. The person was not the person, per se.
Guess I didn't want to remember what I saw back then, but the article brought it back.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 1:39am

Actually, Jimbo, both You and Thor make great points.

What caught me was the Epileptic fit - I've had the misfortune of witnessing a very bad fit where someone got hurt pretty badly, so I could actually understand her defense claim; I know what I saw was totally uncontrollable, probably couldn't have been avoided, and was most certainly one of the stranger events I've witnessed. The person was not the person, per se.
Guess I didn't want to remember what I saw back then, but the article brought it back.

I saw somebody have one many years ago myself. (We call them seizures nowadays Pa, not "fits". That's considered gauche. Wink)

Anyway, it happened the first day of a studio drawing class I took at our local community college, the first fall after graduating high school.

We all sat on wooden "drawing horses", which are benches that you sit straddled over, with a vertical support sticking up between the knees so you can prop your drawing board up in your lap at an angle.

One of these:

Anyway, we were all seated in a circle on these things with our drawing boards across our laps waiting for the very first class to begin. Right as it was about to begin, about 3 seats to my left a loud clatter arose & as I turned my head to look, I saw someone go down onto the floor.

Suddenly I heard the female instructor shout... "She's having a seizure!!".

She immediately instructed someone to give her a pencil which she put, eraser end first, into the girl's mouth so she wouldn't bite her tongue off.

It was not a pretty sight. Lasted a good couple of minutes.

When the girl finally came out of it, her face was red & haggard looking. She was teary-eyed & looked severely shaken & even somewhat embarrassed.

Much to her credit, she was back again for the next class a couple of days later.

It was a real shock to everyone, though.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:06am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I saw somebody have one many years ago myself...

So, in the midst of having her seizure, did she drag you back to her apartment and try stuffing you into her microwave?

Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:06am
I've had them. Not fun.
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:09am

Lasted a good couple of minutes.

Didja go for it?  Wink

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:14am

So, in the midst of having her seizure, did she drag you back to her apartment and try stuffing you into her microwave?

No, she was too busy shaking & having violent spasms.

Plus, I'm pretty sure she was unconscious.

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:14am

Lasted a good couple of minutes.

Didja go for it?  Wink

You so naaaaaaaaasty.

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic