Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sonic Commercial With Vampire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywoodbadguy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 8:04am
Thank you Swettie i think its a funny commercial but everyone is entitled to there opinion as another gentilman said in the post it is a site about commercials i hate.

but thanks you for the kind compliments i rarley get to play funny charictors like that.
check out some more of my commercials on my u tube page frankie ray actor.

i do appricate your comments and hope you like my other work. check out the altoids half and half commercial. its just stupid.
Frankie Ray aka phill the vampire and always your hollywoodbadguy1Hug
Sponsored Links

Hollywoodbadguy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywoodbadguy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 8:05am
dam i forgot to hit spell check. URGGGG Cry have a great night all
Serval87 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Serval87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 12:17pm
I think it's funny. =^_^=
Darkness follows as the siren sings.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 3:01pm
I'm sick of vampires.  Skulls, too...but that's another subject.

Grant View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 3:59pm
There might be nothing wrong with these, but I still miss the wisecracking "Lockhorns" type couple from those earlier Sonic ads. Can't they be brought back?
robodog View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robodog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 11:17pm
You ain't the only one Thor. I think the whole Twilight thing has ruined vampires for a lot of people.

The commercial isn't too bad but no self respecting vampire would be that close to what they consider a Happy Meal on two legs without ripping them open and draining them.

I do think the werewolf ad is worse because there really was no reason for the guy to be a werewolf. They could have done the whole "facial hair burned off" thing with a guy with a beard.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 2:17am
Vampires used to be a Gothic sort of horror thing.  But movies and TV turned it into yet another CW sort of sex drama for teenage girls.  I dunno about the Twilight books; all I know is that the 15 y/o girl across the street from me read 'em all.

Grant View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 4:58am
[QUOTE=Thor]
I'm sick of vampires.  Skulls, too...but that's another subject.

I thought I might be the only one who's had it with the skull and crossbones fad. Sure, that emblem has been around forever (literally forever, I guess), but the last few years you just can't get away from it.

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 5:27am
Now I have some fodder for my The Ultimate Anti-Hero website!!! LOL
Since we already have a pretty good idea as to who the winner will be, we just need to hunt down an opposing player (fighter). Big smile

Buelligan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buelligan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 6:45pm
I really like that commercial and I think Phil the vampire is funny as hell.  His expression at the end is hilarious!

I actually hate most commercials.  It was googling "The McCann Twins" that lead me to this site... so it's ironic that my first post would be about a commercial I find entertaining.

Cool website, btw.
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 5:31am
ROUND FORTY NINE: PHIL, THE "VAMPIRE" IN THE SONIC RESTARAUNT ADS vs. THAT GOSH DARN QUEER HONEY NUT CHEERIOS BEE
This battle shall take place in the parking lot of the Foodland grocery store in Juneau AK. USA. The nearest Sonic is many hundreds of miles away, and Juneau is landlocked so you cannot just hop into your car and drive to one -- you have to take a ferry to Vancouver BC. Canada and then drive quite a ways south past Seattle WA. USA to get to one. However, the Foodland parking lot is equipped with what you'd expect to find in front of a supermarket: lots of cars & trucks, numerous metal wheeled shopping carts, several newspaper vending machines, and a coin-operated pony ride intended for use by children. In the same structure as Foodland is a Rexall Drug store, stocked with the types of products that you'd expect to find in a store that sells...DRUGS for Christ sakes!!!

Phil goes on the rag f...er..uh...Phil goes on the ATTACK first...he spies that gosh darn queer Honey Nut Cheerios Bee buzzing around just inside the doors of the Foodland. Phil dashes into Rexall and quickly locates & purchases a flyswatter (vampires might be gross and all, but they ain't no thieves!!!) He runs into the Foodland and starts madly swatting the air, but each swing of the brand spanken new flyswatter misses, and the Bee lights on the ceiling in preparation for his attack.

That gosh darn queer Honey Nut Cheerios Bee buzzes off the ceiling and right toward Phil's ear! He turns his ass toward Phil at the last possible second and plants his sting firmly in Phil's ear...but wait!!! Nothing happened!!! Of course nothing happened you stupid piece of caca whipped-ass bee! You're a drone (male), and drones posses no stinger!!!

Phil decides to fight food-loving insects with food...he runs out to his car, grabs a Sonic cheezeburger, and sets it just outside Rexall so he can go in and purchase a Victor® brand mousetrap. He emerges a few moments later with a spiffy new mousetrap in hand, and bates it with that Sonic burger. He then carefully sets it just inside the doorway of the Foodland...but that damn bee ain't taking the bate!!! (Maybe Phil should have bated the mousetrap with Honey Nut Cheerios!)

That gosh darn queer Honey Nut Cheerios Bee can't really think of another tactic (since he has no sting), but Phil decides that he wants a little blood...he whips out that flyswatter again, and this time, catches the Bee off-guard and nails that sucker rather squarely!!!

Phil (knowing that the bee is a drone and can't sting) holds the Bee rather firmly, sinks his fangs into him, and causes the Bee to somewhat quickly become worm food -- even though no blood was to come out.

THE WINNER ROUND FORTY NINE: PHIL, THE "VAMPIRE" IN THE SONIC RESTARAUNT ADS

robodog View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robodog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 3:22pm
So the honey nut cheerios bee is dead? Finally!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic