Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Osama Bin Laden dead!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Osama Bin Laden dead!!
    Posted: 02 May 2011 at 4:01am
Just caught this on the tail end of a news report.  Apparently, he's been killed!

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 4:10am
CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!!

An REAL accomplishment, especially compared to what that sorry-ass little idiot Donald Trump has been crowing about.

Another victory & another first for PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!!

Great job, Mr. President!!!! ClapClapClapClap

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 4:12am
I wonder if Donald Trump is going to publicly question the legitimacy of this.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 4:18am
Or demand to see Bin Laden's birth certificate..... LOL

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 4:20am
It's about time something decent happened on his watch...though he was probably out golfing when it happened.  LOL
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 4:30am
Obama was running the show all the way.

The Repubs are probably mortified.

Especially since they're gonna have to put on their fake smiles & lie about how happy they are about it.

Gawd, that's gonna stick in their craws.... LOLLOLLOL

Bush had 8 years & couldn't do it.

Obama gets it done in less than 3.

Awesome job, Mr. President. ClapClapClap

C'mon, man!
Ad Endless Nauseum View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad Endless Nauseum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 5:04am
Rest In Pieces, OBL. Dead Censored Nuke (may the fleas of a thousand camels be upon him)

Good job, CIA, et alia.Thumbs Up Approve Beer Party Handshake Beer Beer
And here, have another Beer my tab. Or maybe, a nice 20 year old single malt Scotch.

I'm glad that Obama had the intestinal fortitude to sign off on the attempt, even though he didn't have much real choice in the matter, considering all the political crap that President Bubba got splattered with after he declined custody of the schweinhund when OBL was in the Sudan so long ago.

Thank you for not taking council of your fears, mister president. Ermm Confused Shocked

You know, if you replace the black pointy hat with a turban, and the black cape with a cammo field jacket, OBL and the Wicked Witch of the West bear an eerie resemblance to each other. LOL
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Defense de fumer et de cracher

A message brought to you by this station and the Ad Council.
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 5:12am
Everybody sing along!

Na na na na
Na na na na
Hey -ey-ey
GOODBYE!!

Rot in Hell, Osama Bin Laden! That'll show you to mess with America.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 5:39am
Time for a nationwide HIGH FIVE!!!!   

C'mon, man!
Ad Endless Nauseum View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad Endless Nauseum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 5:40am
This just in from You Tube:

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Defense de fumer et de cracher

A message brought to you by this station and the Ad Council.
DARK FATHER View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARK FATHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 6:41am
I remember when all this began he appeared on a televised message telling Arab nations that it was "time for holy war with the United States".  Well, he got his wish.  He started a war and now he is hole-y and riddled with bullets.
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:25am
Disappointed that they buried the body at sea.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:58pm
I heard they were planning to do that, but not that they already had.

I think that it would be a bit soon to have already done it.

But of course, anything's possible.

C'mon, man!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:26pm

WHAT A WAY TO START MY DAY!

If I didn't have to work, OH F**CK YEAH, I would be drinking champagne.

The artist formerly known as Madawee

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I heard they were planning to do that, but not that they already had.

I think that it would be a bit soon to have already done it.

But of course, anything's possible.

Supposedly, they already did it.  Islamic law.  Yesterday, they said that we have his body.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:39pm
One thing I'm confused on is when this all happened.  Both CBS and CNN last night were saying "last week".  So does the NY Post article below.  Then, they were saying it happened "this afternoon".  Wikipedia lists his date of death as today.  Maybe this is just what happens during "breaking news"...just like the news saying yesterday that we have his body, and today they're saying he was buried or cremated or something. 

Oh well, last week or yesterday, dead is dead.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:58pm
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I just hope he had time to suffer.

I hope he had time to experience terror.

I hope he saw death coming & knew it was all over for him.

I hope he lived long enough to look into the eyes of those US Navy SEALS & that the last words he heard on Earth were "We got you."

C'mon, man!
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:58pm

Adolf Hitler's death was announced on May 1, 1945. 

Bad day to be a maniacal leader.
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 4:00pm
Now he has to answer to God.
Poiuyt Power!!!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 5:11pm
According to the Pentagon, Osama's wife identified him by name during the raid.  LOL

"Osama!  Osama Bin Laden, honey!  There's some men at the door looking for you!"

NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 5:20pm
This is a great day. Big smile
I have 168 characters remaining.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:23pm
WinkAside from 'congrats', I've been making ONE point all day long.
That is the news...
Is it real?
Personally, I'd want to see the body.
One MORE thing to always keep in mind - sometimes, that for which one stands, or stood for can exceed the individual (and I do not mean that in a good way). Just because we 'got the bad guy'. we HOPE we have started to put an end to what he was attempting to accomplish and the influence he had.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
ThreadKiller View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreadKiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

Disappointed that they buried the body at sea.

Me too. I see no reason to "respect Muslim traditions" with this piece of inhuman garbage.

Given that most of the 2,800 people who died in the WTC collapse didn't get a proper burial according to our traditions, I'd have suggested a similar treatment of OBL's body.

Burn it, grind it to powder, mix it with concrete, mold it into a urinal, and install it in the ground floor men's room in the new WTC.

That would be justice.

Hundreds of threads killed.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:51pm
Exactly. Where is the dead body? I hear it's Islamic tradition for a corpse to be buried within 24hrs, that's why he was tossed overboard.
But who the f*ck cares about him, the camel he rode in on or his tradition. If they were going to throw him overboard, they should've just wounded him... then tossed him over. Along with video, to be broadcast all across the world.
Maybe GEICO will.....
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

...Maybe GEICO will.....
ConfusedThat'll probably depend upon where the customer resides, once the obligatory forthcoming 'call center' has been established...ya know...it's all about how 'deals are made', and so forth...(I suspect we had to slip the Pakis 'The Lizzard' to get him in trade) 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic