Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hanes panties - "Nails"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DesertX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hanes panties - "Nails"
    Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 6:51am

Saw this one multiple times over the past couple days. 

I know they're exaggerating, but I've never seen anyone have an "underwear malfunction" like this on live TV. 

If women have so many issues with their underwear riding up like this, they must adjust them in the ladies room, because I NEVER see this kind of thing happening in public.
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 3:27pm
Another case of a company manufacturing a problem, and then manufacturing the solution to it.

Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 5:38pm
I have literally never had that problem. Panties only ride up if you have a fat ass and you're trying to squeeze into a small. Of course they're going to get sucked into the abyss, there's not enough material to cover your crack.
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
sandy345 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandy345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2011 at 9:17pm
Sorry I posted under another topic. This is a creepy Commercial. I thought it a Preparation H commercial at first.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2011 at 10:39pm
That one showed barbed wire wrapped around some chick's bicycle seat..... ouch.
athomas917 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athomas917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 1:29pm
Girls that hot don't usually wear panties, they wear thongsTongue
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 7:01pm
Commercial is just ordinary but what gets me is that the blond woman is Arden Myrin, a comedian and small-part actress with the neatest voice---which they have DUBBED over.  Don't get it, I guess her voice is too distinctive or something but it is really weird when she opens her mouth and its not her voice.
A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 2:09am
(Deleted)
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic