Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Recommended / Not Recommended
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Devour microwave meals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Devour microwave meals

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Message
Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 19 Dec 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 748
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 6:28pm
I was looking at some of the "Devour" meals at the market the other day.   I have to watch my used to be girlish figure so the fat, carb and calorie content wouldn't work for me.   But every so often I pick up a Stouffer's mac and cheese and have at it.   I'll try the "Devour" for a special treat or share it with a friend as a side dish !  

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Back to Top
Sponsored Links



Back to Top
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: GreatWhiteNorth
Status: Offline
Points: 36811
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 6:37pm
I finally tried the Angus Beef. OK, but certainly doesn't challenge the BUfMacChs.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Back to Top
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 44939
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by Virginia Dare Virginia Dare wrote:

I was looking at some of the "Devour" meals at the market the other day.   I have to watch my used to be girlish figure so the fat, carb and calorie content wouldn't work for me.   But every so often I pick up a Stouffer's mac and cheese and have at it.   I'll try the "Devour" for a special treat or share it with a friend as a side dish !


Love the Stouffer's!!!

I like to let it thaw, mix sauteed diced ham and diced green peppers into it then bake it.

Yu - UM!!!
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Back to Top
Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 19 Dec 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 748
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 7:13pm
When the craving hits for me, I get Lean Cuisine mac and cheese and then add some grated cheddar--just defeating the whole purpose.   My own homemade mac and cheese with sauteed onions, bechamel, and at least two different cheeses is the bomb.  Wink  The Prince company used to make "casserole elbows" macaroni but some years ago they stopped selling it and shrunk the noodles down and still called it that.  My late mother bought up every box she could find !  When I cleaned out her pantry closet last summer there were about 15 boxes in there.  She did that with every packaged food she enjoyed.  It was a big job !  Can Can sales at Shoprite....who needs 346 cans of chick peas ?!   

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Back to Top
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2009
Location: WI
Status: Offline
Points: 21379
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Virginia Dare Virginia Dare wrote:

When the craving hits for me, I get Lean Cuisine mac and cheese and then add some grated cheddar--just defeating the whole purpose.   My own homemade mac and cheese with sauteed onions, bechamel, and at least two different cheeses is the bomb.  Wink  The Prince company used to make "casserole elbows" macaroni but some years ago they stopped selling it and shrunk the noodles down and still called it that.  My late mother bought up every box she could find !  When I cleaned out her pantry closet last summer there were about 15 boxes in there.  She did that with every packaged food she enjoyed.  It was a big job !  Can Can sales at Shoprite....who needs 346 cans of chick peas ?!   
LOL  Is that true?  That's being practical but it reminds me of this selfish woman.


"Tap one little bumper and up go your rates, newsflash! I'm just a stupid biotch who doesn't know how to drive"
Back to Top
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 44939
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Virginia Dare Virginia Dare wrote:

When the craving hits for me, I get Lean Cuisine mac and cheese and then add some grated cheddar--just defeating the whole purpose.   My own homemade mac and cheese with sauteed onions, bechamel, and at least two different cheeses is the bomb.  Wink  The Prince company used to make "casserole elbows" macaroni but some years ago they stopped selling it and shrunk the noodles down and still called it that.  My late mother bought up every box she could find !  When I cleaned out her pantry closet last summer there were about 15 boxes in there.  She did that with every packaged food she enjoyed.  It was a big job !  Can Can sales at Shoprite....who needs 346 cans of chick peas ?!


Chicks who like peas...?
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Back to Top
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2009
Location: WI
Status: Offline
Points: 21379
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 7:54pm
^LOL  I'm gonna have to find a rim shot comedy sound effect for Jimbo. Thumbs Up


"Tap one little bumper and up go your rates, newsflash! I'm just a stupid biotch who doesn't know how to drive"
Back to Top
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 44939
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^LOL  I'm gonna have to find a rim shot comedy sound effect for Jimbo. Thumbs Up





Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Back to Top
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: GreatWhiteNorth
Status: Offline
Points: 36811
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 8:20pm
'Chickpeas' was a dirty word when the fambly was all together. The Missus would tolerate roaches and mice ahead of chickpeas. I never had the heart to tell her how and what the healthiest pasta was made from ('Banza' pasta).
 
And guess what?! It's _luten-Free!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.



"CANDIE!"