Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Always  'My Fit: Portraits'      (videoS)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Always 'My Fit: Portraits' (videoS)

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Message
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2008
Location: Rockaway, NJ
Status: Offline
Points: 56687
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 11:25pm
 
Of course.  But not because of "evidence".  I just like them that way.
 
 
Back to Top
Sponsored Links



Back to Top
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Status: Online
Points: 46233
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Of course.  But not because of "evidence".  I just like them that way.


Yeah, but you lose that "fear in the eyes" benefit.

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Back to Top
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: GreatWhiteNorth
Status: Offline
Points: 37419
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I'll bet that chick in the first screen capture uses the number 5.
 
 
ConfusedNaaawwwww....I disagree. She looks like a nice, potato-fed Irish-Indian lass of about 16 or 17. She has that Irish-sense-humor face with mom's eyebrows and she appears practically ripe, doncha know.
Now, I WILL advise you those are actual videos, not just screen captures, so you can even enjoy your sick ol'self just a little bit more - such as this tiny trailer hussy at the end of that same video. I'd say a 2, maybe a 3 if 'family-raised'. She is the one that inspired the thread*...
 
*If that were one of my daughters at that age, the producer of the commercial would no longer need shoes.
 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Back to Top
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive


Joined: 30 Jul 2013
Location: SoCal
Status: Offline
Points: 2002
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 3:43am
The UK version only offers 4 sizes.  Only the fat Yanks get the full 5 array to choose from.  Confused  Like they don't have fat-bottomed girls in the UK?

Back to Top
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Status: Online
Points: 46233
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 3:56am
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Back to Top
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: GreatWhiteNorth
Status: Offline
Points: 37419
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 4:37am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

The UK version only offers 4 sizes.  Only the fat Yanks get the full 5 array to choose from.  Confused  Like they don't have fat-bottomed girls in the UK? 
Maybe it has something to do with the Metric system?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Back to Top
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2008
Location: Rockaway, NJ
Status: Offline
Points: 56687
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 8:59am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Of course.  But not because of "evidence".  I just like them that way.


Yeah, but you lose that "fear in the eyes" benefit.

 
I didn't say I throw away the head.  I keep it off to the side and then take it home...for those special moments in bed when I just want to smooch.
 
 
Back to Top
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: GreatWhiteNorth
Status: Offline
Points: 37419
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Of course.  But not because of "evidence".  I just like them that way.


Yeah, but you lose that "fear in the eyes" benefit.

 
I didn't say I throw away the head.  I keep it off to the side and then take it home...for those special moments in bed when I just want to smooch.
 
 
o.k., I read that wrong. I thought you said SNACK and I could picture you lounging on the couch treating that head like a bowl of Doritos.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Back to Top
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Status: Online
Points: 46233
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 6:50pm
Thor loves it when the tongue turns black, swells up and protrudes from the mouth.

Makes him feel extra smoochy.
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Back to Top
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2009
Location: WI
Status: Online
Points: 22571
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Of course.  But not because of "evidence".  I just like them that way.


Yeah, but you lose that "fear in the eyes" benefit.

 
I didn't say I throw away the head.  I keep it off to the side and then take it home...for those special moments in bed when I just want to smooch.
 
 
LOL


Back to Top
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Status: Online
Points: 46233
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 8:16pm
^

Pretty funny.

I wish the guy sang more clearly so I could understand the words better.

Seems to have a lot of echo in it or something.

Still funny, though.
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Back to Top
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2009
Location: WI
Status: Online
Points: 22571
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 8:18pm
My fault, there is probably a better recording!
Back to Top
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive


Joined: 30 Jul 2013
Location: SoCal
Status: Offline
Points: 2002
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 8:59pm
You guys do realize that you're talking about EATING in a women's sanitary pads commercial thread, don't you?  LOL  Sick  Dead  
Back to Top
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Status: Online
Points: 46233
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

My fault, there is probably a better recording!


I don't think it's your fault.

You didn't make the video.
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Back to Top
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Status: Online
Points: 46233
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

You guys do realize that you're talking about EATING in a women's sanitary pads commercial thread, don't you?  LOL  Sick  Dead  


So typical of us...
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Back to Top
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2008
Location: Rockaway, NJ
Status: Offline
Points: 56687
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 12:18am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Of course.  But not because of "evidence".  I just like them that way.


Yeah, but you lose that "fear in the eyes" benefit.

 
I didn't say I throw away the head.  I keep it off to the side and then take it home...for those special moments in bed when I just want to smooch.
 
 
o.k., I read that wrong. I thought you said SNACK and I could picture you lounging on the couch treating that head like a bowl of Doritos.
 
More like beef jerky.
 
 
Back to Top
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar
I donated!

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: Virginia
Status: Offline
Points: 15708
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 12:46am
If a woman needs the size #5, she'll send her husband to go get them.Embarrassed Kind of like a dude buying a size large condom when a small is plenty. No one wants the person behind the register to know.
Back to Top
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Status: Online
Points: 46233
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 12:49am
Thank God for Amazon (they say)....
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Back to Top
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2008
Location: Rockaway, NJ
Status: Offline
Points: 56687
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Thank God for Amazon (they say)....
 
I think "they" (Wink) can get these on Amazon, Jimbo:
 
 
 
Back to Top
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Status: Online
Points: 46233
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 11:33am
Thanks for the info, but I'll let PaWolf buy his own condoms.
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Back to Top
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2009
Location: WI
Status: Online
Points: 22571
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 5:34pm
LOL
Back to Top
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: GreatWhiteNorth
Status: Offline
Points: 37419
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Thanks for the info, but I'll let PaWolf buy his own condoms.
LOLThanks, ol'Mule, but I need a size smaller and I get a discount when I use Walmart's free home delivery. Everything seems to be shipped from Rockaway Beach...any idea why?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Back to Top
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Status: Online
Points: 46233
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 8:50pm
Thor's shipping them out of his own supply.

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Back to Top
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: GreatWhiteNorth
Status: Offline
Points: 37419
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

You guys do realize that you're talking about EATING in a women's sanitary pads commercial thread, don't you?  LOL  Sick  Dead  


So typical of us...
And some of us are SO 'worldly', too! For dinner tonight we have Blood Sausage. For dessert, Blood Pudding (please don't ask about the white specs)
Image resultBlood Pudding
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Back to Top
ALE515 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2013
Location: Sunshine State
Status: Offline
Points: 553
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALE515 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2017 at 3:10am
1- None of those women are too young to be dealing with that.

2- I really hope pad sizes won't become a way of figuring out how big someone is. That's just wrong on so many levels. Thanks, Always...
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.



"CANDIE!"